Sunday, May 14, 2006

Count my Haviland score back up to three, I think. I was a little reluctant to say so after last time's record nine day stay, but things seem really pretty good up here in Hanover. Yes, star, you were right.

Mala and I went furniture shopping yesterday. I grossly, grossly, underestimated how much even used furniture costs in New England. Yikes! it is expensive. Add that onto the other costs for a 4br house. I'm going to pretend its just part of the offering price and go from there.

I hope Mala is ok with the normal matress instead of the tempurpedic one she fell in love with. I just want this house to be perfect, and I want to do it up right. Its the first house, after all.

You all should come up and see it in July, after we've had a month to make it look good.

A&E arrive from Bloomington sometime tonight. Current ETA is midnight, which gives me plenty of time to do work. As long as I stop procrastinating.

3 Comments:

Blogger onlybrody said...

way to max out the haviland score...

www.cb2.com
http://www.hermanmiller.com/CDA/SSA/IP/0,1776,a8-c1,00.html
http://www.vitra.com/products/default.asp?lang=us_us

3:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

am i right in assuming this score is somehow related to me? if so I think I know what it is and it warms my heart to think of my teachings spread far and wide. maybe i can start a religion now.

- beth, also at level 3 these days

9:46 AM  
Blogger ninequince said...

it is, beth, it is! You should start a religion. I'm as likely to convert as I am to Christianity. I guess that's not a ringing endorsement, but you should start one anyhow.

Congradulations on the 3 as well. Life is good sometimes, no?

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home