Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I haven't written in my journal in forever, and I haven't posted here much either. It's strange that the desire to write and the things worth writing about often don't coincide. One of the big things writing-wise, I guess, is that my free-time is so limited.

I don't mean that work is super huge. Tomorrow will mark the fifth day in a row I've worked out in some way. Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday are hockey. Today I played squash for an hour with Danny. (He discovered eight moons. seriously.) Monday I biked to and from school. Aside from work and working out, I split my time between my house and my girlfriend.

So yeah, things are going pretty well, all in all. If I had an underling that could write well, maybe this would all be written down.

I vote for the phloggable brody. good job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home