Saturday, August 12, 2006

As much as has been going on lately, I just haven't been motivated to write about it, here or elsewhere. I think its safe to say that big green academia will be on hiatus.

girlfriend is good. house is good. research is going. My parents just moved for the first time since before I was born. We're having a bbq next week. I still need to do a lot to prep for it, but it should be ok.

I guess thats really the thing. I could write more right now, but I'm gonna go back to bed, where my girlfriend is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kely said...

These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it...:Great investment opportunity in jaco bay, jaco beach, jaco beach costa rica, Visit us for more info at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home